|Nộp bài||Các bài nộp||Làm tốt nhất||Về danh sách bài|
AP - Art Plagiarism
You have pictures of two sculptures. The sculptures consist of several solid metal spheres, and some rubber pipes connecting pairs of spheres. The pipes in each sculpture are connected in such a way that for any pair of spheres, there is exactly one path following a series of pipes (without repeating any) between those two spheres. All the spheres have the same radius, and all the pipes have the same length.
You suspect that the smaller of the two sculptures was actually created by simply removing some spheres and pipes from the larger one. You want to write a program to test if this is possible.
The input will contain several test cases. One sculpture is described by numbering the spheres
consecutively from 1, and listing the pairs of spheres which are connected by pipes. The
numbering is chosen independently for each sculpture.
One line containing an integer C, the number of test cases in the input file.
For each test case, there will be:
• One line containing the integer N, the number of spheres in the large sculpture.
• N−1 lines, each containing a pair of space-separated integers, indicating that the two
spheres with those numbers in the large sculpture are connected by a pipe.
• One line containing the integer M, the number of spheres in the small sculpture.
• M−1 lines, each containing a pair of space-separated integers, indicating that the two
spheres with those numbers in the small sculpture are connected by a pipe.
C lines, one for each test case in the order they occur in the input file, containing:
• "Case #X: YES" if the small sculpture in case X could have been created from the large
sculpture in case X
• "Case #X: NO" if it could not. (X is the number of the test case, between 1 and C.)
1 <= C <= 50
2 <= N <= 50
1 <= M <= N
Case #1: NO
Case #2: YES
|Được gửi lên bởi:||sieunhan|
|Thời gian chạy:||0.100s-1s|
|Giới hạn mã nguồn:||50000B|
|Cluster:||Cube (Intel G860)|
|Ngôn ngữ cho phép:||Tất cả ngoại trừ: ASM64 GOSU NODEJS OBJC PERL6 PYPY RUST SED SQLITE VB.NET|
|Nguồn bài:||Google Code Jam - ACM Vietnam Practice|
2012-05-13 05:16:54 T-7
N<=50 hay N<=100 ? :|